Thursday, June 26, 2008

WEB SITE OF THE WEEK

I am always looking for new ways to explore the concepts of authenticity and self-discovery. Part of the exploration process, for me, is to always connect with people, places and things that lend themselves as conduits for this process.

Carrie and Danielle's book, Style Statement, is one of my must-haves for the summer. The women capture the essence of what it means to define ourselves on our own terms. I love the daily Q&A on their beautiful Web site, and their blog is intentional and well-written. Please, check it out.

Blessings.

-Ramona

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love!

So...what's your Style Statement?

- Danielle
www.carrieanddanielle.com

Get Togetha said...

I love this site. Thank you very much! I'm always on the lookout for sites that inspire me with their readers comments.